2Below
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2Below

Welcome to 2Below a Jap owners club for 2.0 engines and lower!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new member cheating though

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
prelude_bi_turbo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-18

new member cheating though Empty
PostSubject: new member cheating though   new member cheating though EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 pm

hello fella's Im Ian and im 44 so forgive me if i dont understand this website thing.
I dont know if im allowed on here because im .2 over a 2.0l. Anyway my nephew asked me if i wanted to join up. The nephews Sam by the way!
Anyway i own a prelude 2.2 vtec its the h22 engine with 2 garret gt ball bearing turbo's which my brother brought me from america. Last dyno'd at just over 490bhp!! to the front wheels and that is the starting block for the next modification... a rwd conversion, there are only a few other 4th generation preludes that have been converted to rwd so ive been pretty much working from a blank canvas only using my own knowledge of what needs to be done. As for that i've run into a few problems along the way which, In turn means ive also run out of funding for it so the whole project is on hold.
Sam has put many man hours into the car also and is the actual owner of the car which im terribly jealous at because i sold it to him for £500 worth of work in my old body shop about 5-6 years ago. Infact he painted the car silver about 4 years ago and when i asked why he replied "i was bored." The car lives on my mums drive in barnsley as neither of us have space to keep it. I came on here as the owner as it was my car in the first place and the insurance is in my name and i drive it. Very Happy

I also own a Mitsubishi Warrior 2.5 deisel turbo with 10" lift and an Astra van Wink
Back to top Go down
CalvinFung
Admin
CalvinFung

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: new member cheating though   new member cheating though EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Lol don't worry about the .2 although if the club gets popular, which I hope, there be many 'cheaters' lol. Sounds really cool what you done and planning to do on your Prelude, I wish I was as active as you are lol, if I ever attempted I might blow the car up or something..along with myself (not sure if its possible)
Have you taken any pics whislt doing the project? it may be years back, but I have this thing where I wanna see making in progress pictures. Smile

Calvin
Back to top Go down
beastycz2
Admin
beastycz2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: new member cheating though   new member cheating though EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:57 am

oh god
i never thought youd actualy turn up on here haha
i think hes got some pictures on his work computer??
but like only of the car with big holes in it and stuff lol
weve done most of the stuff separately so there wasnt realy anyone to take photos while work was goin on

lol i WAS bored there was no work on and she was just sat outside lookin all bored too so a just painted her lol
Back to top Go down
Dave Chains

Dave Chains

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: new member cheating though   new member cheating though EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:27 pm

hhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

your more than welcome, got near 500 bhp lol, cant say 'go away' to that can we!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dave-chains.co.uk/
beastycz2
Admin
beastycz2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: new member cheating though   new member cheating though EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:24 pm

lol he may have near 500hp sqeezed out of it
but theres nowhere to put it lol
whats that ian the rear axle and suspension in in you base ment xD
atleast my paint is still on the car xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member cheating though   new member cheating though Empty

Back to top Go down

new member cheating though
Page 1 of 1