2Below
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2Below

Welcome to 2Below a Jap owners club for 2.0 engines and lower!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

beasycz2's... beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beastycz2
Admin
beastycz2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-27

beasycz2's... beast Empty
PostSubject: beasycz2's... beast   beasycz2's... beast EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:57 am

the life story of my colt cz2
bought her last december as my first car for the road
was kind of a quick decision and hadnt realy looked into them before
my dad works for a landrover dealership and i said to him
"dad if you get any small cars in between 1.0 and 1.4 and 3000-5000 il have it" "aslong as its black"
his reply was "weve taken 2 cars in today fromt he same person a 1.2 56plate clio and a 1.3 06 plate mitsubishi colt"
i said ooh colt you dont see many of those and he said il fetch it home tomorow for you to look at

he fetched it

i sat in it

and fell in love
and thats where it all started

first mod i ever did was put some new speakers in the rear (just cheap pioneer ones but there better than stock)
next i moved on to put dark smoke tinted windows on (later to be removed due to a break in and only having one tinted window) they have now been replaced by limo black windows.

and next an induction kit which was my own idea in getting cold air feed and a cone filter

then moved on to put some fusion component speakers in the parcel shelf (which i will soon change to vibe

next was a jvc headunit and vibe slick 15" subwoofer in a custom fibreglass boot build (built by me)
which was replaced by a blaupunkt bluetooth headunit and a vibe slick 12" subwoofer
due to my old amp blowing up and the price of a new sub and amp being less than just an amp
i still have the 15" subwoofer but not the build if any one wants it

finaly i put some silver stripes on which took me 3 hours with 2 friends in the cold october weather

ive just purchased some led underbody lighting which i will fit as soon as i get chance and il get pics up!!
and as of now thats all folks
Back to top Go down
Carbon Addict
Admin
Carbon Addict

Male Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: beasycz2's... beast   beasycz2's... beast EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:31 pm

come on then where are these pics ? youve had enough time lol
Back to top Go down
https://2below.1talk.net
beasycz2

PostSubject: Re: beasycz2's... beast   beasycz2's... beast EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:16 pm

pics of???

my lights

not even arrived yet lol
Back to top Go down
beastycz2
Admin
beastycz2

Male Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: beasycz2's... beast   beasycz2's... beast EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 pm

lol so i take it if you dont write your username proper is counts u as a guest haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beasycz2's... beast   beasycz2's... beast Empty

Back to top Go down

beasycz2's... beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2Below :: Lounge :: Projects-
Jump to: