2Below
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2Below

Welcome to 2Below a Jap owners club for 2.0 engines and lower!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenobi

Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. Empty
PostSubject: Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.   Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:20 am

Yeah really suits the street type thing ya got going here.

Nice thing about owning a Colt CZT is that you have the performance of a 2 litre in a little 1.5.

SAFE. RESPECT and other youthfull hip words.
Back to top Go down
beastycz2
Admin
beastycz2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.   Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:31 am

welcome along kenobi

enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Black_Hawk

Black_Hawk

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.   Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 am

Kenobi, am i right in thinking you are running your own forum aswell? i'm sure i read something about it somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Dave Chains

Dave Chains

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.   Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 am

welcome over dude!

yepo, he run cztoc, and his counter stike play dou gaming forum, and on this one n cc.eu... busy man lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dave-chains.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.   Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:59 am

Hey all thanks for the warm welcome. You will be surprised to know I dont actually run any other sites. I am involved yes and both www.cztoc.com and www.combinedthreat.com (Gaming forum - not counterstrike Dave) were created by me, once they are up and running I dont like to get too involved in the actually running of things. Ya see a site thrives on the fact that each and every member is just as important as the next. Over at www.cztoc.com there is a core of maybe 8 or 9 members who are generally all very interested in making it work. I think thats the same here with you guys.

Ive been part of other forums where admin seem to be able to ban you for directly disagreeing with them or even just because you dont like thier cars.

Im sensing that vibe is not present here. I would love you guys to put a link on both of the sites I mentioned to this place and in return fly our banner for CZTOC.

Ps i love these different smileys. Can sum1 tell me how to get them on our sites?

affraid Basketball pig rendeer king geek study afro lol!

Love them.
Back to top Go down
Dave Chains

Dave Chains

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.   Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:17 pm

hehehe, counterstike was frist to my mind lol

as for the smilies... i think they just come with the host of the forum, cztoc is with z13 place init, no idea how to copy them over tho Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dave-chains.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.   Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme. Empty

Back to top Go down

Great site guys. Loving the dark moody theme.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2Below :: Forum :: New Members-
Jump to: